Please Read This Carefully
Site registration is available only to individual court appointed attorneys, multi-member law firms in which a member is a court appointed attorney, or a public defender. If you qualify for site registration, you must first obtain a SC Vendor Identification Number, which is issued by the SC Comptroller General's Office, and is neither a Federal Employer Identification number nor an individual Social Security number. (SCCID does not require a FEI or SSN).
- If you work as an independent attorney, you cannot register for this site without a SC Vendor ID number.
- If you work for a firm, you cannot register for this site without your firm's SC Vendor ID number.
You or your firm may already have a SC Vendor ID. Click the button below to determine if you or your firm have a SC Vendor ID:Confirm or Verify Your SC Vendor ID Number ▸
If neither you nor your firm have a SC Vendor ID, click the button below to apply for one:Apply for a SC Vendor ID Number ▸
Note: Once you apply for a SC Vendor ID, the SC Comptroller General's Office requires a 72-hour waiting period to verify your ID number. You will not be notified when your number is assigned. Periodically check with the SC Vendor registration site to obtain your SC Vendor ID. Once you have your ID number, click "Continue" below to complete the "Register for Access" fields. You only have to register for website access once.
Click the button below to update your existing SC Vendor ID number here:Update your SC Vendor ID Number ▸
Note: Payee information must match SC Vendor ID payee information in order to get paid. You will be required to enter your username and password that you setup when originally applying for your SC Vendor ID.
- Click "Continue" below to complete the "Register for Access" fields. You only have to register for website access once. Use the SC Vendor ID number corresponding to how you will be paid - independent or firm employee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I register for website access?
A. There are two steps to registering with sccid.sc.gov.
- You must first obtain a SC Vendor Identification Number (“Vendor ID”). Follow the instructions carefully in the left panel of this page to obtain a Vendor ID.
- Once you obtain your Vendor ID you must register for website access with SCCID to gain access.
Q. How do I obtain a Vendor ID?
A. Follow the instructions carefully in steps 3 and 4 in the left panel of this page to obtain a Vendor ID.
Q. I have received my Vendor ID but cannot login to sccid.sc.gov. What should I do?
A. Once you have received your Vendor ID, you must register for website access with SCCID. To do so, follow the instructions carefully in step 6 in the left panel of this page to gain access to login as a User.
Q. I have registered with SCCID and am unable to login. What should I do?
A. Once you have registered, a staff member must review, verify and approve your information. If the time mentioned in your registration verification email has exceeded please contact SCCID at (803)734-1343.
Q. I am applying for the 608 Contract Application, have registered with SCCID and have not been approved yet. Can I still apply?
A. Yes, to apply, follow the link below “Rule 608 Contract Program” from the home page and login on that page. This will allow you to apply prior to being approved for entering vouchers with SCCID.